[modeleng] Moderator

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:43:19 -0000

I am pleased to announce that Peter Cathcart is now a moderator of this
list.

Over the next few weeks there will be times when I am not available so his
presence will ensure continuity.

We now have Peter (UK), Allen Messer (USA) Terry Lane (Awstralia), so
covering the three main geographical areas / time zones.

In the event of any problems, I am sure that any of them will assist, as
will I when I am available.

Meanwhile, for the record, and as some people missed messages over the
weekend,
The archives are at,  //www.freelists.org/archives/modeleng

Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages