[modeleng] Re: Track protection

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:44:11 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012, Clifton wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I don't see the problem with creosote with regards to children or animals.
> Once it is dry,that's it ,it's a piece of wood.
>
> Are they going to go around chewing it?

I think that's the point: not the chewing - the "it is dry" - it's not,
it's still oily and/or sticky, and if there's something oily and sticky
knocking around in gardens or childrens playgrounds, then I reckon most
parents would agree that the chances of their kids getting it on
themselves is close to 100%.

Yours,

Rich.