[modeleng] Re: Spinning

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 20:48:13 +0100

Keith, check this link out as well :-
http://www.aardvark.co.nz/pjet/spinning1.shtml It is primarily about
building a lathe for metal spinning, but also gives some more general
information on it as well. I have a couple of other links buried in my wood
turning favourites - somewhere! I will post them too, if and when I can ever
find them. One of the woodturning supply shops does sell kits for making
such as spun metal cups for candle stick holders, so I will post that link
too, hopefully tomorrow when I can get to the catalogues out in the shop end
of the garage.

Tony Wells.