[modeleng] Re: O/T Christmas greetings

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 08:45:31 +1100

Santa may have been kinder to me than I first thought.  I was supposed to
travel 300K's to my sisters for Christmas but work commitments got in the
way. After this e-mail she sent on Christmas Day I'm glad.
Lee
"The farm behind us has been spreading chook poo and it's choking us, I have
even had asthma, the smell is awful and is coming through the cooler, we
have to shut our windows. The wind has blown it on our roof and out the back
I have been sweeping it up, of course they wouldn't do it if the wind was
facing their place it's like a dust storm."