[modeleng] Re: New wiring regs

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:14:40 -0600

No problem here in Tennessee.  I wired my son's house about 10 years ago and
the inspector passed it with no problems.  I can wire a maximum of two
houses a year without having to be a genuine licensed wire twister.  This
was the first and only house I have ever wired although I have wired my
shops myself.  I ran the wiring in the shops in TW conduit as I have done
with 440 volt stuff at the sawmill.  Looks nice that way as well as being
safer since it is exposed along the walls.

Jesse