[modeleng] New wiring regs

  • From: "Douglas Johnston" <d-johnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:54:38 -0800

I am in the process of planning a new outdoor workshop and I have discovered
that Big Brother has been changing the rules about what you can do yourself
in the way of electrical work. It would appear that in the near future ,here
in the UK, we are not going to be able to wire up a garage or workshop
without having a tame professional electrician in tow. Have others noticed
this ? What is the position elsewhere in the world?
Doug J