[modeleng] Re: Model Egineer # 4263 & 4264

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:49:54 +0100

Hi,
"These are the results of the Belgian jury"
Just received 4266 today, last week 4265. Upon checking no sign of nr 4263
or 4264  arrived here. And from what I read it will be a pain to get them.
This is second time round, last one I missed was 4254, which also seem
impossible to obtain. That's 3 out of 24, makes you wonder what the end
score will be for a year subscription.
However as a bonus I got two copy's of 4259, anyone in need of ?
Why can't they all be like the folks who sell "Old glory" dead on time each
month, a load of pages and a joy to read.
Regards
Wilfried Vermeiren
http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried

updated.