[modeleng] Re: Model Egineer # 4263 & 4264

  • From: "Ian Meikle" <ian_meikle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:59:49 +0100

It sounds like most of us outside the UK did not receive #4263 & #4264.
I have spoken to several others here in Norway and they also have
not received them.

The lady I spoke to yesterday said that she had not heard that anyone
else was having problems ! What she did say is that they would try to
sort problems out if they where informed of them. She also gave me an
email address I could send problems too. I urge all those of you who have
not received #4263 & #4264 to send an Email so that they register the
problem.

The EMail address is: louise.newton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also informed her that this was not the first time this has happened
and she sounded suprized ! Again, she requested that any such problems
should be reported to the above email address. She also said that they
had a contract with the delivery company that stated that the magazine
should arrive in Europe within 10 days of the date on the cover. If you
receive you magazine longer than 10 days after this date, again please
send an email to the above address.

I have a suspicion that the reason #4263 & #4264 has not been delivered
is that Highbury House never paid the bill before they went bust and the
delivery company just chucked them away. Maybe someone from Europe has
received a copy and can prove my suspicions wrong ?
I can't beleave that as publishers they do not keep at least one copy of
each magazine so that they could copy it if required, but they do not !

Regards
Ian

ian_meikle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pws.prserv.net/idm/