[modeleng] Re: More Bridgeport Questions

  • From: Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:14:52 +0000

Hi John,

    Thanks for the link - he certainly has a lot of information.

    I have discovered - the old fashioned way - by exploring,  that the
locking device is not a screw type,  but an eccentric device.   It is
somewhat worn so it can turn all the way round.   Should be a
straightforward job to get it working again as it should.

    Thanks for your help.

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in sunny (for the moment) St. Agnes.