[modeleng] Re: Mainline steam services ???

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:34:59 -0000

I see on the news (BBC) that Tornado has completed the last of three trial
runs.
Therefore, whatever you have heard, obviously isnt that.

Must admit, I'd be tempted to sit beside the track with sarnies and a flask
of coffee and see what came along!
Failing that, or any other replies, I suspect it is preserved locos making
their way from one line to another,

Alan