[modeleng] Re: Latest eBay scam

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:08:25 +0000

I usually get them on an email address different from that which I use on
ebay but I always fill in the form. Last time I gave George Bush's address,
phone, email and fax details (which is a change from the usually obscene one
that I leave). I think it is more sporting to reply. If you have the same
kind of sense of humour do a search for 419 baiting on your favourite search
engine.