[modeleng] Electric Traction Problems

  • From: Patrick Coppens-Marian Lynch <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:17:08 +0200

hI all!
Are these DC controllers ye are all on about?
If they are, these are quit easy to make your self.
If you give me the specs, the system they use (pulse I supose...) and
some time, I will make you a circuit diagram.
With a handfull of components, (if it is what i think it is...) these
can be made. A PCB board shouldn't be to hard either.
Maybe, if we get a good working system together, somebody might put the
files on their website, for all to use...

Patrick