[modeleng] Re: Any knife makers on the list?

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:48:39 +0100

Greetings,

Forget annealing or normalizing in a domestic oven, you need to get to =
at
leat 723 degrees centigrade to perform either of those two
functions......might get away with some stress relieving though.

Regards IP

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of =
arriving
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,=20
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"=20
=20
Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm