[modeleng] Re: What's happening to the list?

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:53:23 +0100

PH,

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction; that my friend
relative to your post is a two way street, no offence intended but I for =
one
enjoy some banter and would leave a list if there were none.

Regards IP

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of =
arriving
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,=20
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"=20
=20
Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm