[modeleng] Re: Any knife makers on the list?

  • From: "Bob Logan" <boblogan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:47:03 +1200

I think that Witchety Grubs are related to New Zealands'  Hu Hu Grub, the
Maori bro's cook these, and relish them.
Hu Hu grubs are a half inch thick, about two inches long, white body, and
brown or black head, they eat large quantities of decaying wood.
I don't think the Bro's would have enough Hu Hu grubs left to even make a
White Pudding, they would have eaten the lot.

Bob.