[modeleng] Re: AVG 7

  • From: Roger <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:30:44 +0000

Hi,

    Alan said:

>At least we still have a good free one to use.

    Does this new version look at e-mails handled by Netscape.   The
older version did not,  which is why I moved away from it.   I would be
happy to move back,  however,  if Netscape was dealt with.

    Incidentally I use Netscape,  because I believe (may be wrongly!)
that many viruses and other nasties are written specifically for
"Internet Explorer" and just by using Netscape I like to believe I avoid
many of the unwanted nasties.   No doubt if I am wrong someone will tell me.

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.