[modeleng] Re: AVG 7

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:10:52 +0000

I have a lot of problems with it. Quite often it will fail with a "we do not
relay" error. I've disabled the checking of outgoing messages (I don't want
viruses but it is fine if I send them to you guys!) which has helped but the
problem remains.

Having said that it stopped a Netsky very neatly yesterday so when it
works...