Re: [MoAccess] I only get ntfs format option when using usb hard drive!

  • From: Omar Binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:53:34 -0400

You can get up to 16 gig flash drives if you needed it. I have one, and they're
not that expensive for the amount of flash memory you're getting. you can get a
Corsair 16gb flash drive from ebay for around $150.
________________________________
Subject: Re: [MoAccess] I only get ntfs format option when using usb hard drive!
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:10:03 -0400
From: bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gord, you make me lol. You must be so swamped with e-mail. I wrote this over a
week ago :).

Buy yourself an 8GB flashdisk (they have those), and encode your MP3 files in
mono. No one will care that the in-between music through the PA is in mono.
However, when encoding in mono, you can get very good sound quality at
64-80Kbps.

Bryan