Re: [MoAccess] I only get ntfs format option when using usb hard drive!

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:11:39 -0400

Oh yeah, I really let my email get behind.  Well, I do my tracks in stereo
there, and they have the speakers spread out nice so when you sit at the bar
you can really hear the separation.  How big are those disks.   ALso, I don't
want to have to go through my entire mp3 collection and lower the bit rate.
Gord