[mira_talk] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 01:10:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Celia,

this kind of mail please to the MIRA talk mail. That being said: what you saw is
something out of the sphere of control of MIRA ... but basically it should not
have happened. A file which MIRA worked on just moments ago was suddenly "not
there anymore" as reported by the operating system. This seriously cannot be, I
suspect a glitch of the OS / hardware.

There's one other thing which makes me scratch my head: does your machine really
have 256 physical CPU cores?

You can try to start a new assembly, but I would monitor this machine very, very
closely.

Best,
  B.