[macvoiceover] Re: itunes

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:11:18 -0400

Your address?

Why bother changing it at all?  They aren't mailing things to your home.  Your
credit card will still work, purchases will still go through so, I wouldn't
even worry about it.  But, if you still want to change your address, go to the
iTunes store and press VO I to bring up the item chooser.  type in accounts and
arrow down to the account link and press enter.  Now press VO spacebar on the
account link.  Type in your Apple ID information and sign in.  Here you will be
able to change your information.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx