[macvoiceover] Re: itunes

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:23:46 -0500

Hi David,

You might want to post this to the list, but you also might want to turn vo off
and back on again.  I don't use itunes on the phone for this.

On Nov 8, 2011, at 11:21 AM, David Weston wrote:

Hi David,
When I bought my new iphone it would not sync, so I updated the itunes and that
was OK.
The next day I was looking for a song in the itunes store, but as I navigated
around the screen, not all of it was talking to me. I'll have another go with
my wife watching over my shoulder, and we'll see if we can work out what the
problem is. I had been using the itunes store quite happily for some time, with
no problems. This problem has only happened since I updated.
David Weston

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonnie Appleseed
with his