[macvoiceover] Re: itunes

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:07:54 +0100

press space to pause
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk/
Podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amber Harmon
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 12:46 PM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] itunes

  Hi I have a question how do I pause in itunes? My second question is how do I
play a whole folder in I tunes as well?

  On May 3, 2010, at 1:48 AM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

    Check this link out.
    Hopefully the link works. I was having issues just now wherein safari would
not show me the open thing just back and show source and stuff.

    http://twaud.io/R1w
    Hopefully that link worked.

    Tc.

    On May 2, 2010, at 12:42 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

      Hi, Sarah,

      Exactly what screws up for you?  What does it do?

      Marcy

      On May 2, 2010, at 2:41 AM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

        actually that screws up for me.

        I do this.

        open up the terminal and type in ftp ftpaddress then username and
password. then use the ftp commands to accomplish what I need.

        same as windows and much easier.

        Take care.

        On May 1, 2010, at 3:54 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

          Please do not tell us about procedures in Windows. You really need to
forget about all of that and use the mac the way it's supposed to be used. YOu
can press command k from the finder and connect to an ftp server. The process
is simple enough that I don't think you will need any help, but let us know if
you have any problems. Good luck!

          On May 1, 2010, at 3:17 PM, brandt wrote:

            Hi there folks,

            I just had to download an important document from an FTP server. My
standard windows procedure is as follows

            Type the windows key+R, then type %windir%/explorer.exe
ftp://"username":"password"@"servername";

            How would I do the same on the mac?

            Thanks for the firefox help earlyer.

            Regards,