[macvoiceover] Re: itunes

  • From: David Weston <n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 16:01:17 +0000

Hi Paul

What is the moderator doing letting this sort of email through. This is a
personal attack on David , without having any knowledge about him. You should
be ashamed of yourself.This is a forum to ask questions, for goodness sakes!
David is so upset that I am having to reply for him. Please can someone send me
the moderators name and email so I can make an official complaint.
Virginia Weston, David's wife.