[macvoiceover] Re: crashing programs

  • From: "David Truong" <davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 07:48:25 +1000

HI Carlene,

With due respect, if your husband is a computer wiz then reinstalling xp
should be a  snap.  I assume he has sight even if he doesn't, he should
know about reinstalling xp via an unattended script.  I am totally blind
and I reinstalled xp not that often as it hardly crashed for me but then I
look after my systems but anyway, the times I had to reinstall xp it was
just a matter of running an unattended script and she was as good as gold.
Just so I can at least mention macs, I had more crashes with my mac
machines than I ever did in Windows so go figure.

David Truong.

Follow me on Twitter:
Changa181

Email and MS Messenger: