[macvoiceover] Re: choosing a mac

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 20:13:45 -0400

Yes, some do look at it as a big iphone but Apple is saying it is a tablet
PC. I think after the update in November to it will start to take it on
direction. Might be wrong but that is my thoughts. I am very happy with it
so for and will sure be happy with it after the update. I also can run I
works on it and if not now more than likely be able to run the New ILife on
it. I sure they will be making a some what version for it in the near future
if they don't already have it. But this is jut my thoughts.

Sign,
Bubba