[macvoiceover] Re: choosing a mac

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:07:32 -0700

Hello,
Yes, the wireless magic track pad works really well with VO. we have one on our iMac and I really love working with it. It's actually a little larger than the track pad on the Mac Books.
Dan

On Oct 23, 2010, at 9:47 AM, Bubba wrote:

Oh, the track pad for desktops are now accessible with VO? I knew at one time that VO would not work with the track pad for desktops. Or at least
that was what I was told.

Sign,
Bubba