[macvoiceover] Re: choosing a mac

Since the Air was announced on Wednesday I was thinking: if I had to choose
between the Air and the iPad I would probably now choose the Air as it is very
thin, more powerful than before, nearly silent, decent battery life, close to
iPad sized and runs the full OSX.  Others may disagree but I have always looked
at the iPad as either a giant iPhone or as a fancy netbook.  Oh and I think the
Magic Trackpad is great!