[macvoiceover] Re: choosing a mac

This I agree with; I have an Iphone and it does most of what an Ipad does. If I
was low vision, rather than totally blind I would have purchased an IPad. I
went to the Apple store and picked up the 11 inch Air and increased the storage
from 64 gb to 128 gb. I love that it is small and light and with a full size
keyboard. My black Mac Book is about three years old and starting to give me
problems.

Linnette