[macvoiceover] Re: X-Code development with VO

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <timmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:30:06 +0100

Hi Robin,

Apologies for taking so long to answer this.  I'm currently involved in a
cross-platform project (Mac and Windows).  I'm using WXWidgets as a set of
free c++ libraries to allow me to have one code base that will build on both
environments.  It's perfectly possible to generate your UI in pure code,
though I'd always recommend getting sighted help to fine-tune the
appearance.  I'm using the 2.9.1 release of the libraries and building under
cocoa on OSX.  2.9.2 is due for release in the next week or so, I believe.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822