[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrading vs. clean install

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:21:50 +0100

AH, OK then. Well, I did the clean install, couldn't be bothered to clean the
mac up... but that's lazy teenagers for you. If upgrading works for others,
that's great. As i still use windows, and as almost everyone who uses windows
knows, when you upgrade windows it can be a disaster. But that's not the way it
is on the mac...

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk