[macvoiceover] Re: Mail copies

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:17:51 -0700

I solved it except for the VIphone list. I unsub'ed from that list and will re-subscribe if I stop getting all E-mail, but will be happy if I now only get one copy. My theory (which is mine) is that I'm subscribed twice somehow.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: