[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrading vs. clean install

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:53:55 -0400

To get completely rid of apps you don't want, go to apps folder, put the app in the trash. go to /library/preferences/preferencepanes and find and delete any preference panes with the app name. Have a look in system/library/preferences also, there are a few other places and spotlight may turn up something but mostly that's it. Look for .pkg files with the app names and delete them.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 2:45 PM, Sara wrote:

I don't know how to delete apps to make sure they are really gone.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Howarth" <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx >