[macvoiceover] Re: Help with Safari?

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:55:09 -0500

hi dave,

two things you might find helpful.  Item chooser: control-option-i
and:
links list: control-option-u.

You can type ahead in each and move round a page that way.

You may also want to set safari up for easier screen reading use.  To do
this, there is one setting to change and that is in advanced preferences of
safari.  you want to check the box that allows tab to highlight items on a
web page.  this way, when you use the tab key, it goes from link to link.
The default is to go from form control to form control.  To get this
behavior once you've checked the box, use option-tab.

Under view and other menus where possible, hide the bars.

This should help and I'm sure others will have suggestions.