[macvoiceover] Re: Help with Safari?

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:45:31 -0500

Hi Dave,

First of all, welcome to the MAC and to this list. I know that you are just getting started, so, please find the doc, Using MAC applications with Voiceover at,www.icanworkthisthing.com,
under, MAC with Voiceover.

Lots of things in this section of the site that I think will be a help to you.

You can also feel free to give me a call here at the office
812-466-4899.

Please take a look at this doc and let us help you fill in the blanks.

Thanks and welcome.

Keith Reedy

On Feb 11, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Dave Wilkinson wrote:

I am just getting started with VoiceOver. Am having some problems navigating on the web. What are some tips and tricks that folks use? I know this is quie general. My apologies about that. Safari just isn't clicking as fast as I want it to.

Thanks.
Dave