[macvoiceover] Re: Burning Audible Books to disc using I Tunes or another variant

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:20:49 -0500

It won't play in vlc, but does it play in itunes or quicktime?
if it plays in itunes, then you should be able to tell itunes to import the cd after it's burned, that will make it a plain mp3 file again, then you can do anything you like with it. Of course, getting the entire book to burn in the first place is the key of course.