[mac4theblind] Re: to get a Mac or no

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 13:40:51 -0800

Of c corse it's your choice, burt personally I love the mac.

1. You can virtualize your windows install if needed. You can also use boot
camp if needed.
2. Voiceover is becoming easy and more accessible to use. Iv'e been a mac user
for 5 years and am still learning every time I train or am trained.
3. The platform is very easy to use if you are willing to practice every day.
If not that's your loss as you will loose skills.
4. Numbers is very easy to use in my opinion. I don't know what all I can do
with it as I only use it to view schedules my prof gave me for class.

Hope that helps.

On Nov 9, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Ari Isaac <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

I've been using a PC for 25 years or so.

I notice more blind using Macs and as the voice is getting more user
friendly, as it seems, I'm wondering whether to get a Mac for my next
computer.

I use Excel for my business, banking and writing cheques and I use Flash
player to listen to recordings as I'm in the piano business.

I would appreciate some advice. I realize there are so many in this group
who are totally familiar with the Mac and with Voiceover.

Thanks, thanks so much.

ari isaac

hand made bass strings and piano hammers

416 229 2096

isaac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:isaac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.isaacpiano.com <http://www.isaacpiano.com/>

http://www.facebook.com/isaacpiano.com