[mac4theblind] Re: to get a Mac or no

  • From: "MattFromFlorida" <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 23:57:22 -0500

No it is a matter of what you want to do and determined to do and dedicated
to doing it. I think this is true with most of us. We are talking about
technology here and mostly computers but this goes for everything in our
life. I know lots of people that use both OS in fact they use windows, Mac
and Linux and chrome and use them very well and don't get all confused on
them.

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx

From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 9, 2015 11:16 pm

The default US female voice is okay, but Alex is definitely a
favourite round here. *smile* On Windows I use wait for it deep
breaths DECTalk (software)

At 23:10 09/11/2015, you wrote:
Hello,
Am I the only one, that pretty much never uses Alex?