[mac4theblind] Re: people's reaction to technology especially the iPad was Re: Apple announces Retina iPad model with 128 GB of storage, $799 and $999 price tag

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:40:29 -0500

oh, don't you know? blind people need keyboards.

On Jan 30, 2013, at 5:41 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, it makes sense except that I think people can tell I'm blind right away
usually so they are very interested in how I, as a blind person, use the same
technology they use since they see it more a svisually-opperated technology.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart