[mac4theblind] Re: Welcome to new members

  • From: Eric SS <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:12:27 -0400

Chris, what screen reader are you coming from; what version, etc.

I am still deciding if I want to jump from Windows to Apple. I am using JAWS
10. I hate the idea of buying upgrades for JAWS, especially when I am now
mainly an information consumer, rather than producer.

If it isn't too early for you to say, is there any one thing or few things that
were hardest to get out of your head from Windows and into your head with
Apple? I have never used Apple, other than the ITouch and IPhone. By far, I use
the IPhone for reading, etc.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Eric

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." R.W. Emerson