[mac4theblind] Re: Welcome to new members

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:24:18 -0400

Hi Chris and welcome to the list onbehalf of a loly member and a longtime mac
user.

Everything in ms office is accessible except for the content areas which means
it's pretty useless.

On Aug 22, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Chris Judge wrote:

Hi:

Thanks for the welcome. I am a new member as well. I just received my mac book
pro, and am warming up to it nicely, although for a staunch pc user, some of
the concepts take a bit of getting use to.

I'll begin with a question. My mac has ms word 2010. When I launch the program
from the dock, I can't seem to get in to the area where I can type text. I
don't have my mac here, so I can't tell you exactly what it says. Is ms word
accessible with voice over, and if so, is there anything I have to do to set it
up?

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>