[mac4theblind] Re: Welcome to new members

  • From: "curtis jackson" <cjackson102@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 21:55:27 -0500

Hello I would like to introduce my self my name is Curtis I'm originally
from Louisiana but I live in Wichita ks I am a new mac user I have a mac
many and I just upgraded to lion any tips people can give me would be great
I know windows now I want to learn mac because the accessibility is built in
I work as an at instructor at a company called Envision if anyone wants to
contact me off list my msn is cjackson102@xxxxxxx skype is cjackson44 yahoo
is cjackson102@xxxxxxxxx and you can find me at facebook.com/cjackson102