[mac4theblind] Re: Welcome to new members

  • From: David McLean <david.mclean@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:38:44 -0400

Hello, I am also a new member of this list and thank you for the welcome.

I starting using a Mac a couple of years ago and have quite a collection of
them now but I mainly use a Mac pro.
Here at home I rarely use Windows any more but still have to use it for my job
and my wife uses it so I need to keep current on that technology also.

I am also a member of a couple of other lists as well but joined this one at
the recommendation of another list member.