[mac4theblind] Re: Problem with Voiceover when dealing with editing/navigating more than one page in a document on the Mac

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:27:02 -0400

   As David asked, do you have examples of documents doing this.  Also, is it
happening to all documents.  Lastly, do you have your cursors tracking one
another?  This seems to indicate that the VO cursor and mouse pointer are not
in sync.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION