Re: Where do I send the Paypal to support the Group

  • From: Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 23:25:51 +0400

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Joe Ellsworth <joexdobs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> OK the group has solved a couple problems for me during the last couple
>> days.   It is only fair to contribute back.   I can not seem to find the
>> pay-pal donation form on the luajit site http://luajit.org/sponsors.html  so
>> where is it hiding?
>
> Seems to me a way for an individual to give back is by spreading good
> word about LuaJIT, e.g. through a blog post.

Good point. Helping out LuaJIT in this case (with time and good word
if not money), of course, in priority. I guess that one may also help
with the wiki, answering questions on stackoverflow, and / or by
coding something for some of the more generic luajit-specific projects.

But if money is only one option (sometimes it happens), and if Mike
can't receive it (we hadn't hear from him yet), one may also consider
to support the parent language, the Lua team:
http://www.lua.org/donations.html.

Best,
Alexander.