[lit-ideas] Re: ye olde political mindset

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:57:16 -0230

"Humanity" refers to our moral status as persons bearing the capacity to
recognize each other as having equal worth and who, consequently, have the
potential to act, believe and judge in accordance with (and from) the
obligation to respect the equal worth of persons. The fact that some persons
are more humane or less humane than others, or more or less humane in
themselves, doesn't contradict moral status. It simply identifies persons in
need of further education.

Now where did I put them incense candles??

Walter C. Okshevsky
Memorial U.

Quoting JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx: