[lit-ideas] Re: ye olde political mindset

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 14:03:27 -0400

Omar: Welcome back ! We have missed you. I don't know how
this list has managed lately without your incessant
warmongering, your juvenile comments, your bad jokes,
your blatant misinformation, and your simplistic
thinking. We are lucky to have your back on board.

Hi, Omar! Big kiss, you loony, hairy-backed, anti-Semitic propagandist for terrorism.* I've missed you too. To allow the expression of the widest variety of comments--now that's a delightful challenge. Good to be back.

______ * apologies to the old Saturday Night Live routine