[lit-ideas] Re: with or without Bush

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:53:42 -0400

Aye, Aye, David.   Speaking of disaffected Canadians,  I was appalled at
our government's abstention on the UN vote about the Israeli wall/fence.
  Where is Chretien when you need him?

My (Indiana) sister was here for a week-long visit and voiced her opinon
that, sooner or later, the US would take/incorporate/persuade (as in,
make an offer we couldn't refuse) Canada into the United States.   I had
hoped that was only a canadian paranoia.   (That small 'c' is an effort
to keep my head down...)

Ursula,
hiding from the real world in North Bay, ON