[lit-ideas] Who in 2008?

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 23:15:33 EDT

Hi,
Please someone tell me that Hilary Clinton will not run for president in
2008.

Please.

She won't win.  People here (even Democrats) do not like her.   She needs to
take a class from Arch Lustberg. <sigh>)

WHERE do people do these polls?  Certainly not in the states which  were
'undecided'?

Rudy will win if he runs against her--even though his morals are as bad (if
not worse) than Bill Clinton's in terms of valuing his marriage vows.  (the
Republicans I know say 'Well, we know that he's like Clinton in that regard,
but...')   I suppose he would (maybe) be a bit more moderate than our  current
administration.

I'm not sure who else is 'out there' who could run on the Democratic  ticket.
  But, please, surely surely someone else does exist?

Thinking about New Zealand again and wondering what sort of Boy Scout troop
might be there (though my son ought to be an Eagle by then, anyway),
Marlena in Missouri

ALBANY, N.Y. (May 6) - While Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton and Republican
Rudolph Giuliani are their party's top picks for the 2008 presidential
nominations, both remain highly polarizing figures, according to a national
poll
released Friday.

and

While 72 percent of Democrats said they would like the former first lady to
run for the White House in 2008, 76 percent of Republicans said they did not.
Conversely, 71 percent of Republicans said Giuliani should run while 64
percent  of Democrats said he should not.