[lit-ideas] Re: Who in 2008?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 00:14:44 -0400

Personally, I like Hillary.  I'd like to see her president.  It amazes me
that people still support Bush, even after everything he's done to destroy
this country.   But support him they do.  I never did find out what the
reds think about why the rapture didn't happen in 2000 the way God
promised.   Is there a new date?

(the
> Republicans I know say 'Well, we know that he's like Clinton in that
regard,
> but...')   I suppose he would (maybe) be a bit more moderate than our
current
> administration.
>
> I'm not sure who else is 'out there' who could run on the Democratic
ticket.
>   But, please, surely surely someone else does exist?
>
> Thinking about New Zealand again and wondering what sort of Boy Scout
troop
> might be there (though my son ought to be an Eagle by then, anyway),
> Marlena in Missouri
>
> ALBANY, N.Y. (May 6) - While Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton and
Republican